Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Noni Bag

I had hoped to add pics to this post - but couldn't find the cord that runs from the camera to the USB port. Maybe tomorrow.
Over the New Year's weekend (between trips to work and phone calls) I knit one of the new Noni bags - the Evening Adventure bag. As I got to looking at the design, I realized that this bag was going to be supported by two 4-stitch tabs on either side of the bag (now I REALLY wish I had pictures). If you are like me, you carry everything but the kitchen sink in your purse. I'm not sure that this bag will hold up to my lifestyle.
I went back and wove some extra strands of yarn through the tabs for reinforcement. I'm going to *try* and felt it tonight. I'll let you know how it turns out.
I love the design, but I think that the bag will take longer to finish than it did to knit. I'm really into mindless knitting now so these felted bags are perfect knitting.
Feeling VERY depressed lately. My daughter will be returning to school on Sunday and it will just be me and the hubby at home again. Not that it's a bad thing, but after having been a Mom for almost 31 years, it's hard to get into couple mode again.
I'm really looking forward to spring.

No comments: