Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year

I've GOT to do a better job this year of chronicling my fiber fetish activities.
Although I tend to go overboard with things. I purchased and/or was given eight adult angora rabbits. *Manageable*
I put two rabbits together for a conjugal visit.
Female rabbit then presents me with THIRTEEN babies. Sadly, 3 of them did not make it - but now I've gone from EIGHT rabbits to EIGHTEEN rabbits.
Overboard.
At least they are adorable!
Here they are at three weeks of age:

















These are the children of my German cross buck - Albus Dumbledore. In the back, the lilac-y one is Nymphadora Tonks. The one behind her is Sevarus. You get the picture.
They are sweet. BUT now I need more cages.
Resolutions:
1) Post more in this online journal.
2) Eat healthier. If I lose weight, AWESOME!
3) STOP the SPENDING! I need more yarn/fabric/fiber like I need a hole in the head.
4) Do a better job of keeping in touch with my friends. I've been in a deep blue funk since hubby moved us to the middle of nowhere. I just have to suck it up and get used to it.
That's it. I'm not going to go overboard with resolutions.
I hope this year is a good one. I have faith.

No comments: