Friday, January 19, 2007

Finally

No, I didn't get my cord yet. BUT my daughter in law sent me some pictures - which I'm happy to share with you.
Dawn (DIL) is as cat-crazy as I am. So when a visit home brought her up close and personal with an orphaned kitten - well, he just had to come home with her.
Lest he bring unwanted stowaways home with him in his fur, he (now named Ozzie) had to have a bath.
Here is Ozzie at the Kitty Day Spa:



Now, here is said kitten visiting his Grandma for Christmas:



Say it with me - AAAAAWWWWWWWW!
Yes, that's me spinning away on some BFL I got for an Aran cardigan. All THREE pounds of it.
I think everyone needs a kitty to help them spin, don't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pooooor kitty!!!!!!!

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

AAAAAWWWWW!
So cute.
So adorable.
Lucky lady.