Saturday, September 10, 2011

OMG! It has been AGES since I've posted. I really MUST do this more often. BUT I have been busy!


First, we went to England - hubby's home. We spent ALOT of times in the local pubs. There is something absolutely AMAZING about pubs. The sense of community, the awesome food and the wonderful company!


Then, I got involved in Camp Loopy. 3 projects in 3 months - for FREE yarn!
First was a 2 color project. Here is my Cladonia:


Then cables! Mittens for my baby gurl (who STILL lives in Japan):


Finally, a project of our choosing using at least 800 yards of yarn:


This is the cardigan "Sedona" which is now finished, bathed and blocking. It's been 24 hours and the darn thing is still wet. I hope it dries in time for me to get pictures posted.

Lastly, I leave you with a picture from our latest journey - to North Carolina. I hope to be able to live in the mountains there someday. This is Grandfather Mountain in all his glory!


Happy Knitting!

No comments: